[alfa] Sports Car International

I highly recommend this auto mag to Alfa aficionados. It is the only
magazine I can get here in the frozen North (West) that approximates proper
journalism in respect of cars and covers the European cars as well as the
dull monotony available to us poor benighted North Americans.

Road & Track and European Car are my other favourites. The rest are pretty
hopeless. Automobile started out really well and then became a parody of
itself. Motor Trend is the worst, a true rag, and Car and Driver is pretty
useless.

Now Forza and F1 magazines are great but both reinforce the automotive
irrelevance of my present locale. No racing worth looking at and nothing
interesting in way of vehicles, we are truck and SUV mad out here...

Cheers

Michael Smith
White 1991 164L
Original owner