[alfa] Alfa Activity in New England??

After 18 years of living in the "People's Republic of
CA" I'm contemplating a move back to New England, or
possibly up north to the rainy Northwest.  I will be
semi-retired, so exact choice of location will not be
dictated by employment.

I'd like to be located where there are other Alfa
enthusiasts with whom I can share the common passion,
er...obsession. I'm wondering where the concentrated
areas of Alfa activity are in the New England states?

I'm aware that western CT has a lot going on because
of Ereminas and Alfas Unlimited, not to mention Lime
Rock. Greater Boston shows activity, as expected for a
city of that large size. But what about greater
Providence, Rhode Island or in Southern New Hampshire?
Any Alfisti clustered in those areas?  Any good Alfa
garages?

I noticed that Vermont lists an AROC chapter, which is
a little bit surprising...VT has very few people!
Guess that explains why a VT Giulia Super blew by me
on the way south from Montreal (the city) last fall.

Is there really life beyond California...? I certainly
think so...

-D-