[alfa] NAKAMICHI-ALFA VERDES

I'd like to consider myself a closet audiophile, and I couldn't agree more with my local Alfista neighbor Robyn.

I have a complete Nakamichi system in my low mileage Verde, Amp, MB-75 head, and crossovers, and the Naka is perhaps one of the cleanest sounding heads with the lowest distortion output I've heard.  Ergonomically, the lights do match nicely with the VErde interior and its sleek, simple jet black face is as elegant as the Verde's interior.  I'm rather tired of all the stupid light show stereo heads that most of the major car stereo makers are producing today... they're definitely impacted with the 2Fast/Furious culture.

Give me performance and elegant looks anyday over dog& pony light shows.

The Naka represents a compelling sound system to anyone that's looking.

Martin de'Campo