Re: [alfa] illuminated shifter for milanos or any alfa for that matter

Okay... I did a bit more googling and found Rieger... They make shift knobs for Audis which have reverse under 5th gear. Here's a pic or 40 and some install hints
<http://www.peterbeers.net/interests/Corrado/GTI/ Rieger_Shift_Knob_Install/rieger_shift_knob_install.htm>
and Rieger's English website can be found at <http://www.riegertuning.de/en/body_index.html> or go straight to <http://www.rpiequipped.com/> to order (supposedly... I couldn't find it, but I'm tired).

HTH
Ben
'78 Spider (barely even has headlights, let alone an illuminated shift knob)