[alfa] illuminated shifter for milanos or any alfa for that matter

hey guys..I saw this car once that had an illuminated shifter, but havent
been able to locate a store that sells these, to get for my own car.

the whole shifter  knob was not illuminated in other words (it didn't look
tacky)  the numbers 1-5 were slightly lit orange  as well as reverse....it
looked amazing..and I think it would look exceptional in my milano to match
the
already orange display of my dash...it would compliment any milano...does
anyone
know where I can get this beautiful shifter?

I know bmw makes illuminates shifters, with just the shift grid and numbers
lit up....and it looks great...but the shift pattern will not match my milano
verde...as in milanos reverse comes after 5th gear.

John
Nyc
milano green