Re: [alfa] Alfa Parts Exchange

     Alfa Parts Exchange has been very unreliable for me. I only resort to
them when everything else is exhausted. My last call there was met with rudeness
and an unwillingness to help. I was willing to pay the minimum for a very
inexpensive item but after I agreed, then they said they didnt want to mess with
having to go out and get it. So I figure they must not need any more business
and I wont waste my time on them anymore.
      Randy Long
      73 Spider
In a message dated 9/26/2003 12:44:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,