[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #825

    I'll second the endorsement of Nakamichi.  I have owned two CD-45z 6
disc changers as well as a CD-40.  I was able to order them in either green
or amber to match my dash.  The sound quality is first rate and I've not had
one fail.  Even three years later people are still impressed that I can feed
six discs into a single DIN sized player in the dash.