[alfa] 5 3/4" sealed headlamps

I'm searching for a set of 4 new 5 3/5" lenses for my RHD Alfetta sedan. The
grille appears
to accept sealed beam units (I have a pair of Bosch lenses which nearly fit,
but they
are a bit loose). The actual supporting assembly is Carello, so I am
assuming Carello
also originally supplied Alfa with lenses. From what I've read on the net, I
can either
use a completely sealed beam unit (which seems silly as the whole lens will
then have
to be replaced when a globe blows), or a seperate lens with a receptical for
the globes.

I do have a set of 4 Carello lenses on sub-assemblies, but they have a
different mounting
setup - they have little white nylon socket/clips that attach to a ball
joint which can be
screwed in and out for adjusting the angle of the light. I'm guessing these
units were for
the for Alfetta GTV and/or late model GTV's. Could anyone confirm what car
these units
are for? The serials number of the subframe is 07 656 007 (with SAE H75 DOT
marked
elsewhere as well), low beam 452 and high beam 449.

Regards,
Benjamin W.
Adelaide, Aus.