[alfa] leather dye on TVR

>My new car (TVR) has had the seats "dyed". This is a problem because, of
>course, the "dye" is flaking off. To make matters more frustrating, the
>seats underneath look just fine to me.... So I don't know why the DPO
>felt the need to dye them.

Glenn,

It's likely because either the dye is cheap paint, or more likely, the prep
was not done well.

Depending on your plans, it woud likely be easier to re dye them correctly
and have it over with. Takes time and prep but the results are excellent.

Let me know if you have an interest.

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Leatherique products, Alfa bits and A/C made cold.
Tampa Florida USA
http://www.alfabill.com