From: "Church, Marc" <Marc.Church@domain.elided>
To: "'alfa-digest@domain.elided'" <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Replacing oxygen sensor 92 spider
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:03:18 -0700

I'm getting ready for my CA smog test; the car barely passed 2 yrs ago.
The oxygen sensor has never been replaced and I have > 100K miles now.

How easy is the job to replace the oxygen sensor in a late model spider?
Easy access or difficult?  Any potential glitches to be aware of?

Advice on where to purchase is welcome.  Centerline has them for $161,
Alfa Parts for $187, and oxygensensorswholesale.com for $115. Seems strange
that there is a large price difference between the wholesale place although
they claim it is an OEM Bosch part.

Thanks
Marc