Re: [alfa] Replacing oxygen sensor 92 spider

Church, Marc wrote:
Advice on where to purchase is welcome.  Centerline has them for $161,
Alfa Parts for $187, and oxygensensorswholesale.com for $115. Seems strange
that there is a large price difference between the wholesale place although
they claim it is an OEM Bosch part.
http://alfa.denovich.org/twiki/bin/view/Alfa/OxygenSensor

All you need to do is splice the connectors from your old O2 sensor onto the new sensor. Total cost $40, and you can walk into almost any parts store and buy one off the shelf.

I know from experience that this works on Milanos... I think it should be the same for Bosch Spiders too.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org