Re: [alfa] Two questions

if you are stuck with 5 1/2" x 14" wheels it is not a good idea to use a 60 tire
spica fuel injection works great if you have good parts and know how to set it
up.  not very many people in the world know how! that includes factory trained
mechanics in the 70's. today forget it that is why so many unfortunate alfa owners
have webers, i hate them! bosch injection is such a better way to go but lots of
money but in states that have clean air inspections webers don't cut it.