[alfa] RE: Two Questions

Just my two bits:

1. You can run 205/60 14s on your Berlina if you want. Keep in mind that the wider the tire the harder the steering gets. I am getting ready to get new tires and going with 185/70 14s. Those are just fine for daily 105 driving.

2. SPICA is great. It pulls nice and smoothly throughout the range. I think ppl change to Webers because when SPICA goes it cost a good amount of money to rebuild. Webers can be rebuilt relatively cheaply. Webers also give you a sort of neck jerking instant on sort of power. They also sound great. The Weber vs SPICA argument will go on forever. I personally like them both. SPICA is a great system. Webers are great too.

Damian

magista@domain.elided
1750 Berlina