Re: [alfa] Milano/GM ABS

webb.p@domain.elided wrote:
On to your problems. The GM accumulator is $102. A pump from the same source is about $300. Wheel sensors are readily available. The only part left is, of course, the most expensive and unrepairable. The master cylinder.
Wheel sensors are readily available? Where? How Much?

This is news to me, as they are definately a weak point in my ABS system. At nearly 15 years old the coax cabling is pretty well shot.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org