[alfa] Looking for an Alfa 75 in Australia

This is a long shot but what the heck. I'm looking for a 75, 5 speed in South
Australia. I stress, the car must be manual and in excellent condition. My
preference is for a V6 but will look at a Twin Spark if the car is in excellent
condition. I would also prefer the vehicle to be a later build ie. 88-92. I
have been looking for ages but can't find a good one. I went to see one that
was advertised on the carsales website but it was a bit "tarted up" and untidy
and the guy wanted too much ($10,000). For that money, I would have thought I
could buy a very nice 3.0 litre.

Please contact via email at tcardone@domain.elided
<mailto:tcardone@domain.elided>  or reply to this list.

Cheers