[alfa] Alfa Guiletta 101/750 engine number question

Hello folks
Due to my wife recently passing away and all it entails I have to sell my
beloved '60 Giulietta - currently on Ebay. it would be wrong for me to give
any more details of that here - so I won't.

Now I love my car - but there are some things I don't know and I want to be
correct with people that are asking me questions - so I ask for your
knowledge.

My car is a 101 body, but I always believed a 750 engine as it has a front
mounted fuel pump. Now I am being told that some 101's had the front mounted
fuel pump!! Surely not??? Also that there was something called the 'long
version'. This is all news to me after 8 years of ownership..

Well my engine number is AR1315 45472

Please could someone cast some definitive light on what kind of engine my
car has? The engine type is listed as 'Motore 1315' on the under hood
identification plate too.

I would appreciate any advice on the engine type very much.

With all best wishes
Tony
Scotland UK