[alfa] GTV-6 fuse box - early vs. late?

My '84 roared back to life last week, thanks to a new fuel pump and some re-wiring of the fan circuit. I had a lot of time on my hands without power in the middle of the hurricane...and wouldn't you know it, no sooner did I tighten down the last clamp on the delivery line - the lights came back on. Oh well, that's more than can be said for the poor folks down in southern VA who are still without power...
Anyway, I now need to replace the fusebox. Anyone know off hand if there is a difference between the early and late model GTV-6 fuse boxes? I ordered one off an '81 from APE and it just occurred to me that there may be difference... TIA

Ryan Mottice

'84 GTV6
'91 164S