[alfa] Spider motor mounts

Dear all,

I am having a problem with my '71 Spider 1750 (Euro-spec).

Apparently, metal-part of engine mounts is hitting against an oil-filter
casing (upper part, made of aluminium - older type).
I have recently changed engine-mounts, and the sales person convinced me
that they are the same for all 105-series cars.

After consulting the parts manual, I have realized that Spider engine-mounts
have different part-numbers than other cars from 105 series.

Any insight?

Thanks,
Marko