[alfa] Re: Alfetta Turbina Wheels - Availability and Prices?

"If you're going to be playing with the suspension, and want to change the
wheels, then you should consider swapping in an early GTV6 suspension.  You'll
end up with a nice, street performance upgrade (a little stiffer all around),
castor arms that are replaceable, and 5 bolt wheels that are a little easier to
find."
     I'm doing a '79 Alfetta myself. What years qualify as an "early GTV6"?
Tom Faust

P.S. I have an '87 Milano engine kicking around, condition unknown. $200.00
or BRO. In Mass.