[alfa] re:164 auto tranny sticks in Park

Hi Mike
Check your brake pedal switch. I had the same issue until it finally quit.
Then I couldn't get it out of park at all. Also no brake lights.
(It's one of 2 switches attached above your brake pedal. Has 2 wires a a
little black box before a connector).
In the meantime... there is a small plastic cover on the passenger side of the
transmission tunnel in the car. Pop off the cover and you can press the
solenoid manually to release the shift from park.
Hope this helps.

Guidi velocemente, guidi lungamente, guidi la cassaforte!

--Ron Sitnick
1994 Alfa Romeo 164LS 24v
1979 Fiat Spider 2000