RE: [alfa] Alfetta Turbina Wheels - Availability and Prices?

> As I button up the final few things on the '77 Alfetta GT rebuild, I'm

> starting the planning on the suspension work. One of the things I'd
like to change
> is the steel wheels for four/five factory Turbinas (the Turbinas are
lighter).

If you're going to be playing with the suspension, and want to change
the wheels, then you should consider swapping in an early GTV6
suspension.  You'll end up with a nice, street performance upgrade (a
little stiffer all around), castor arms that are replaceable, and 5 bolt
wheels that are a little easier to find.

Just a thought.  There should be plenty around.

bs