[alfa] Brake pads

Someone was looking for brake pad recommendations the other day.  I saw many
endorsements for the Porterfield R4S.  I was running them in the Verde until
this morning.  I switched to CarboTech Panther Plus.   While the R4S was a
pretty good street pad, the CarboTech is phenomenal!

You can get them from Andy Kress @ Performatek.  www.performatek.com.   The
CarboTech isn't much more money than the Porterfield, and WELL worth it IMO.

-Peter

'88 Trooper (snow and tow)
'87 Verde (street and track)
'86 Spider (will run soon)