From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Painter
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 7:07 AM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Bolt Source

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:49:19 -0700
From: Jon Pike <jhpike@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Spring pan suspension bolts

Digestians..

Been looking around for replacement bolts..  finding that 10mm x 1.0mm
pitch stuff is apparently kinda rare.
A generous Digestian may supply me with the rare double ended bolt.

McMasterCarr dosen't have it in 1.0mm pitch! (surprised)  Found a local
industrial hardware store that does,
but they are "phasing out" their 8.8 grade stock for 10.9.  I seem to
remember some aversion to the higher
strength stuff,  due to it being more brittle?

(snip

I love & use
McMaster, but King sells in "each" rather than box quantities for the little
stuff I never need 100 of
(snip)
Jon and Marcia
77 Spider