[alfa] Re: After Market Air in a Spider

As an Atlantan (Georgia, USA) I have also given much thought to the air
conditioning in my Spider. We have hot humid summers with lots of stop and go
traffic. My Spider AC seems to get plenty cold but has little air movement, even on
high. My Volvo, on the other hand, moves massive quantities of air at high
velocity and, when the vents are directed at me, it seems much cooler than when
directed away. So, I have often wondered what it would take to get a more
powerful blower; one that would really blow the cold air directly on the
passengers at high speed. Do you know if it is possible to fit a higher power blower on
the existing unit.?
Mike Morgan
Cooling off in Georgia