[alfa] Shameless Plug

Hey folks, I know you all wanna see me driving my baby again, so somebody in the bay area should buy my other car and finance my clutch!
http://www.craigslist.org/sby/car/16488933.html
It's an Isuzu Trooper that can easily carry an alfa engine in the back, while towing the rest of the car behind it! (see... there's the alfa content!)

Pass it on to your friends, support the GBOTR (Get Ben On The Road) fund (and yes, a percentage of the proceeds will be going to the fine alfa list no matter what, now that I actually have a job)

Thanks
Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider (just in time for the rainy season... sigh)
'90 Isuzu Trooper (but not for long)