[alfa] 750 spider PF hardtop

Bill Close
655 E. 3rd Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85204-2016
(480) 835-0987
I have a restored factory Pina-farina hardtop for my 59 Alfa 750 spider that I am tired of storing. This hardtop is for the short door 750 series cars only.. It is too short for the 101 bodies. The paint is white an in perfect condition, the back window is new as well as the rubber. I do not know what price to put on the top. If you are interested please E mail me.