-----Original Message-----
From: AlfaBill LLC /alfabill.com [mailto:mail@domain.elided]   <edited for
bandwidth conservation>

Brad, it's a legit USA car, it was an ARDONA corporate demo, but sold at
7400 miles in Boston Mass.

Anyone have experience with the install of these spacers? A solution? This
is the only thing tarnishing this very nice car. An on lift inspection today
disclosed nothing and all mechanicals are tight as new.

I'm trying to understand suspension geometry to diagnose this. It seems
something would have to shift or flex to allow it to do the action. I'm
known this car for the last 4 years and watched thousands go into it at work
to maintain it, no expense spared. The axles appear to be dead level, do
they need some angle to help? Can that little 10mm or so spacer really make
that much difference? I want to use logic, not guessing.