[alfa] 1988 Milano Verde for Sale

I'm selling my 88 Verde due to purchase of a new WRX (from Mastro) at the
end of the month. I know, I know, but I want to get a GTV-6 project car next
year so the Verde (VERY reluctantly) has to go.

The Good
3 year old Alfa red paint
Koni's x 4
New poly bushings from Alfa Bill
New radiator with Tom Zatt fan regulator/sensor
130,000 miles
Clutch is tight
Recently changed all belts
Rear seats are near perfect
Motor is VERY strong
Sunroof is great
Great Kenwood AM/Fm/Cassette (what's a cassette ? :>)
Good All-Season tires with plenty of tread left

The Bad
Tranny mount is loose
Shifter vibrates
Second gear synchro is loose
Trunk springs are shot
Brakes squeal

The Ugly
Small rust spot near gas tank nozzle
Front seats need to be recovered - using a seat cover

I also have enough spare seat material to have the front seats redone (never
got around to it) and also many spare parts that have accumulated which I'll
throw in to the deal. Regularly maintained by Gino And Luciano at Auto
Veloce in Miami. I'm asking $2000 but will take what I can get. Had the car
for five years and it's my daily driver and does it well. I'm in the
Melbourne (USA)/Cocoa Beach area and would be willing to drive the car a
fair distance for someone to see it.
Thanks,
John Schiller
(321) 639-2014