[alfa] 01/ '90 164

Mine is an 01/ ' 90 build. Complete with the braces behind the glovebox that
the steppers replacement video describes. It's also a legit USA car, stated by
- among other things - the numerous stickers with "USA" on wiring harnesses,
inner dashboard, etc.
I haven't seen any spacers on my car. It has some torque steer. I now realize
that I never spent much time driving other guys 164. Although there is some
torque steer, it is very predictable, one can anticipate with maximum precision
when it's coming, and counter it. To the point where it never bothered me.
Basically it only happens when taking off from stationary position, in first
gear. I know that so I'm ready with opposite lock. Once underway, no problem,
not even in snow. Tire selection does influence it.
Take care,
Vlad
'91 164L