[alfa] Spider Spotting in GA

My usually dull commute at 530am on I-75 just south of Atlanta was illuminated by a very bright yellow series 2 Spider being towed behind a conversion van. I can only assume it's a lucky new owner taking his catch home from Fla.

Is it a list member? Looks very nice! Unfortunatly, I was driving my truck due to the never ending road construction here.

Gary Cerasoli  <--donation sent!
Jackson, GA
'86 Spider Veloce
'01 Dakota