[alfa] Brake Caliper Pistons

Hey folks,

I've been rebuilding brakes all the way around and have found that the
pistons on the front are slightly scratched.  I don't believe that I made
these scratches during removal, and there were no leaks previous to the
removal.  I have polished away any irregular burrs on the surface of the
pistons, but there are still some scratches into the surface of the pistons.
I don't know if I should replace them.  Does anyone have any wisdom on this
topic? ... and do you know of any suppliers?

Andy Menapace
79 Spider

Brandon, MS