[alfa] Leather recovery

I saw some comments on Leatherique. It's an excellent product, not fast,
but the seats etc. took years to get nasty. A little patience yields a very
satisfactory result and the product does as it says.

I have resurrected several Alfa seat sets and re colored them with the
excellent leather dye. I am also stocking Alfa leather colors as I get
samples.

The Pristine Clean is likely one of the best interior products I have used.
Mild but effective. These items (cleaner and dyes) also work on vinyl.
  I'd be happy to supply more info and there is an abundance of it on the
website.

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Leatherique products for all leather items
Tampa Florida USA
http://www.alfabill.com