[alfa] re: Rear-ended GTV6; what now?

I am truly sorry to hear about your accident.  Glad you are ok.

If you are going to accept a pay-off be sure to fight for the CPI (cars of
particular interest) / Sports Car Market prices.  Also use any recent receipts
for work/mods to build up the value.

I was told that insurance companies started offering pay-offs to save money.
You don't have to except the pay-off and can make them repair your car (if, of
course, you want to do so).  My buddy got hit in his Milano and didn't know
about this until after accepting the pay-off (he got $6000, not too shabby for
a stock platnum) and boy was he upset.  Look into it...

Hope this helps.

Steven Hooper
78 Sprint Veloce
91 164S