[alfa] '74 GTV phenolic bumper overrider blocks

I had the rear bumper overriders off the GTV last night to replace the rubber strips on them. In the process, I noted that there's a hard plastic block inside each one, that presumably prevents it from crushing under light impacts. One of mine is broken, and the other is missing. Anyone know if/where these little bits might be available? They're not terribly important, but would be nice to have all the same. I didn't see them at ReOriginals, Highwood, or Alfa Parts (the places I usually go for these unusual bits).

Jeff Matson
Harvard, MA
'74 GTV 2000
'91 164 L