[alfa] re: clutch bleeding etc

Stacy, if I understood your post correctly, your clutch pivot pin has broken at the weld exiting the pedal box.  If this is the case, it will get worse and shear completely.  The weld on the pin is a weak point on these cars.  You can buy replacements from International Auto (and others I'm sure).  You are right that the pedal box is not that difficult to remove.  When you put the pin in, make sure you grease it well.

Good luck.

Erik