Re: [alfa] Re: gtv8

The Montreal I got a ride in seemed pretty quick, but
then I'm guessing that it's 200 hp peak is at high
rpm.

Quoting peak hp figures is relatively meaningless...
hp gives you top speed, where weight doesn't really
matter.  Torque produces acceleration, and I'm
guessing both the 2.5L V6 and Montreal V8 have fairly
peaky torgue curves.

Just my opinion without any facts getting in the way!

Cheers,
Ian Lomax