[alfa] RE: 164 up in flames

At 9:27 PM +0000 9/11/03, alfa-digest wrote:
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:14:38 -0500
From: "Jason Hagen" <hagen_jason1@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [alfa] RE: 164 up in flames

Is this 30r7 acceptable for SPICA injected vehicles (which are lower
pressure)?
Are we sure SPICA is lower pressure? I know a lot of the pressure comes from the SPICA injection pump, but I'd look up or measure the pressure upstream of the injection pump before assuming it's appreciably lower than that of Bosch EFI. SAE 30R7 should be fine for carburetors, though.

-Joe