[alfa] Re: More Discussions about GTV-V8/Montreal/GTV-6

At 2:38 PM +0000 9/11/03, alfa-digest wrote:
My GTV-6 has a Milano Verde rear end with posi. I've been told by my
mechanic
that they had a 3.7X ratio rather than the normal Alfa 4.10. But since
Carfolio
doesn't have the Milano Verde listed (they have a car called the 75
Green Cloverleaf,
but it's not the same car (2.5 engine, 14" wheels, 4.10 rear end.), I
can't confirm this.
Verde rear end is 3.55:1 IIRC.

 Hope that sheds some light on things.
Everything except why the German rag didn't request another sample
without a slipping
clutch for review.
With only 20-26 cars produced, there may not have been another sample available.

(In response to John H's response to my earlier comment about the Autodelta Alfetta GT 3000 having an aluminum chassis, I almost said aluminum unibody because that's what I read somewhere, but it's probably much more likely that it was GTA-style body panels, doors, etc.)

-Joe