[alfa] Alfa Romeo Museum Directions?

I'm going to be in Milan in a few weeks.  I'm staying near the Duomo
Cathedral.

Could any of you give me any better directions than what's on the Museum's
web site?  Is it possible to get there by train?  Or, is rental car the only
logical way to go?  Any suggestions on rental car source?

Some have said that driving in Italy is tough, & that the drivers are crazy.
Can it be any worse than Manhattan or Athens?  Frankly, as fast as the
Greeks drive, I do the same when there.  When I learned how to drive, some
of my schooling was dodging taxi's on 2nd & 3rd Avenues in NYC.  And, this
past weekend I raced at Watkins Glen in Group 3, among 57 cars from Alfas to
Yenko Stingers.  I avoided all of the crashes, thank you.  Hope to do the
same in Italy.

Norm Sippel
Looking for my 4th Alfa