[alfa] Series 4 Spider seats

Amici:

I'm very confused! In an effort to decide whether to dye or recover my
"leather" seats, I've been searching various suppliers' web sites
looking for seat covers. What I am seeing leads me to believe that the
original seats are covered in "Skay" and "Alacantra". I searched the web
and both of these materials turn out to be synthetics. So are my
"leather and suede" seats really vinyl? (with fancy names)

Anyone know for sure or have a suggestion about where I could find out?

John Paradiso