[alfa] RE: The Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione

> Its a bueitiful car, I wonder how long before a Japanese auto maker copies
it's basic design.

At least that way we'd finally see some of these designs instead of waiting
for GM/Fiat to get it together. Some of us would prefer to have a newly built
version of  an old design. Maybe Alfa can find some old body shells in the
warehouse like Shelby did.

Mitch Wolberg,
Denver, CO
69 Berlina