From: "Spencer, Graham" <Graham.Spencer@domain.elided>
To: "'alfa@domain.elided'" <alfa@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Sparking Plugs
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 08:50:32 -0400

All,
I have a simple question. When I pulled my plugs to do my timing belt/water
pump, I noticed that I had a couple of plugs with oily deposits on them, the
rest were perfect. The car doesn't consume much oil, perhaps half a quart
every 2500 miles or so. So I'm wondering why those couple of plugs are
slightly fouled. Do I need to check the exhaust valve clearances? What else
could be the cause?

TIA,

Graham Spencer
85 GTV6