[alfa] RE: Clutch Bleeding

Forgive me...I'm catching up on my Digests...

Let the car sit for a few hours. Then check the clutch again. Chances are it will work fine. These systems self bleed to a certain extent. I spent hours bleeding my system and finally gave up. I called a friend of mine and he told me to let it sit for a while. I went back the next day and bingo...it worked and is working just fine.

Damian

105.48 Berlina 1750