[alfa] Help Overheating Spider

Dang if the car hasn't been running great all summer and as soon as it cools down some it starts overheating.  Any help and insights into repaierwould be very much appreciated.

Here's what I can see -

The car is losing all its coolant somehow through the water pump I think.  I can't see where exactly but am sure it is not the radiator itself or any hoses.  Is the pump bad and  if so, can be serviced or should I just replace?  Looks like to fix I'd need to pull out the radiator but otherwise looks pretty straightforward..?  How much is a new pump?

Thanks again.

Jorge, 87 Spider, Atlanta, Ga.