[alfa] 'Mercan gear shifting.

Hi All,

Can't resist this one.

From what I've seen of most vehicles in the U.S. gear shifting involves
moving the lever from P to D.  As for clutch technique, what's a clutch?

Unfortunately it seems thing are pretty much the same downunder as well,
maybe the EU is the last bastion of the manual gearbox.

What really makes me laugh are the guys with the monster tacho, with huge
shift light on the auto Holden (GM) or Ford.

Cheers
Stuart