[alfa] Alfa 33 / sud engines

Greetings fellow Alfa-enthusiasts :)

Although the majority of talk I've seen on the list so far has concerned
105 series, Alfettas, Milanos (75 here in Australia) and 164's, I'm guessing
there must be at least a couple of people that have had some experience
with Alfasud's and 33's :)

I'm seeking some technical information about the heads for the 1.7L engine.
The workshop manuals don't cover the heads for this engine. Its difficult
to describe. but the heads don't have the angled seperate cam cover that
most 33 and 'sud heads have. Its simply an entire cover which is also the
the actual mounting point for the cam. Sorry if that sounds vague, but thats
the best description I can offer!

Also, if anyone has a 1.7L crank lying around that they'd be willing to
sell,
please get in touch. The crank in this engine has been machined too far for
new bearings. Someone has done something very bad to this engine! I realise
shipping to Australia will be expensive, but so far I've only been offered
1.5L
whole engines from the contacts I've made here in Australia.

Any advice most appreciated.

~Benjamin (South Australia)
82 Alfasud Ti
77 Alfasud Ti