[alfa] Picture or desc of a spider tail, early '70s, for badge placement?

Hi -

Could somebody send me a picture of the rear of their early '70s spider, or be able to tell me about badge placement?

My '73 only has the "Alfa Romeo" badge. It looks naked without the "2000" badge. But from what little I can discern from other "for sale" pictures, it looks like there might be another badge in addition to the "2000"...

Thanks in advance

- Matt