[alfa] Re: Re: Filling up the Milano

Will,

In the seven years we've had our '87 Gold, the only times I've ever been
able to see much more than 3/4 on the gas guage was when the pump was a
painfully slow one.

exactly our experience in the 5 or 6 years we owned ours

It also seems not to have any connection with the
vapor-recovery stuff either, since until 2000 I was often gassing up in
localities with no such requirements, usually with plain old unjacketed
nozzles.

I found it was more difficult to fill the tank in hot weather but did
not have any opportunity to try with an unjacketed nozzle over time.

It'd still click off several gallons shy of full, unless I let
it sort of ooze in...and then once in a while it'd overflow.

I could only add several more galls. rarely and associated it with the
hottest weather otherwise I found that it was normally less than 1
gallon and, yes, occasionally I would get a surprise gas overflow.

YMMV ....

Nicky