From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Stacy Faught
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 7:36 PM
To: johnp@domain.elided; alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: RE: [alfa] clutch bleeding, ect.

It is......as far as I know, I'm doing everything by the book....there's
just a stubborn bubble or two trapped in there somewhere.

John Paradiso <johnp@domain.elided> wrote:Stacy:
Is the bleeder on the slave at the very top (12 o'clock) when you are
bleeding? If not, you will not be able to bleed out all the trapped air.
I went through 2 quarts of brake fluid before somebody clued me in.

HTH

John Paradiso
92 Spider
Noho, MA