RE: [alfa] steering wheel freeplay

I recently had the same problem on my 86 Spider and it ended up being a
combination of three things, idler arm was shot (replaced with rebuilt
one with grease nipple mod), caster bushings were worn (replaced with
standard rubber ones), and the aftermarket steering wheel was never
installed correctly and needed some sort of custom shim created (not
sure what it looked like as I didn't do the work).

Kevin